The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cooling

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2019, 11:55 AM
tonyt3rry's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1020094
tonyt3rry Reputation: 10
Default is there something up with my h100i platinum SE

I've noticed when I turn the cooler pc on my LL fans default to the rainbow preset but my aio cpu block or what ever it is called defaults to purple on the corsair logo and pink on the outside. I also notice that my white on the pump isnt always white its like a warm white kinda like old lightbulbs before we got led ones.

system is

3700x Gigabyte Aorus Ultra x570 Corsair vengeance RGB ram and 2 dummy sticks. gtx 1070 founders running windows 10 and the latest icue software and firmwares that I believe are available.

Old 10-03-2019, 12:20 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1020097
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Do you have hardware lighting set in iCUE? And does the cooler respond correctly when connected?

As for the white - that's normal. It's not a true, clear white but a little "off".

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 10-03-2019, 12:45 PM
tonyt3rry's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1020103

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
Do you have hardware lighting set in iCUE? And does the cooler respond correctly when connected?

As for the white - that's normal. It's not a true, clear white but a little "off".
where is that setting and as for the white how about the middle logo at the moment ive set as light blue is showing like a light green bit retro looking
and I have my outside set as purple thats showing pink. the cooler responds properly if you are talking about setting pump speeds etc

Old 10-03-2019, 12:53 PM
tonyt3rry's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1020104

ok found the option that seems to have solved that issue. but the colours not being the same as I set is still a issue for me.

https://imgur.com/a/k1TRuPX here is a better picture to show exactly what I mean the lighting on icue shows blue but outputs to my pump as a pink

Last edited by tonyt3rry; 10-03-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Old 10-03-2019, 01:08 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1020108
DevBiker Reputation: 88

That doesn't look right but we'd need to see the actual R,G, and B values.
What happens if you set it to the individual colors - R as 255, 0, 0, G as 0, 255, 0 and B as 0, 0, 255?
Do this in a new profile with no other effects applied. Things like the opacity can have an effect. As you have other effects on this channel and aren't showing all of the settings, we can't tell if that's potentially the case here.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 10-03-2019, 02:25 PM
tonyt3rry's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1020116

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
That doesn't look right but we'd need to see the actual R,G, and B values.
What happens if you set it to the individual colors - R as 255, 0, 0, G as 0, 255, 0 and B as 0, 0, 255?
Do this in a new profile with no other effects applied. Things like the opacity can have an effect. As you have other effects on this channel and aren't showing all of the settings, we can't tell if that's potentially the case here.
off white again. also all other profiles I always put opacity to the 12 o clock because ive found with my LL fans it makes the colours off

Old 10-03-2019, 02:36 PM
tonyt3rry's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1020119

is it possible rgb fusion 2 is conflicting with it? I dont have it running I know the rgb ram doesnt show the default rainbow effect just pink the purple or pink when booting up