Corsair Community

Lighting Link?

STOPchris

I have two Lighting Nodes on the same Corsair Commander Pro. I would like to use the Lighting Link to sync all of my fans for those effects that are able to, is there a guide on how to do this? I cannot find out how by looking through the software, or on the forums.

Thanks.

Their software is buggy and their QC is terrible. I got a 500 dollar Corsair 1000d that did not have two of the screws screwed into the top panel. I had to take out the fan cage (the railing included) completely to screw the screws in. Matter fact, the screws were in the bottom of the case, in a location where some dumb *** obviously dropped them and I had to use my magnetic screwdriver to fish them out. I'm kind of losing faith in Corsair at this point, especially with the amount of money that I have dumped into this company.

EDIT: After spending 500 dollars in fans and a CPU cooler (that fits in this case), I would have hoped that this simple task would work without issue...

I did apply the link effect and it does not link.

That still doesn't make sense. What are you expecting it to do? What is it doing? Perhaps a quick video? Showing the iCUE Lighting configuration would also help.

If you select Visor under the Lighting Link section, the visor effect will go across all of the channels, one after the other.

Archived