Corsair Community

Hello all,

I just got my new k70 in and I have to say i love it and typing is a dream, I have some basic knowledge of the lighting software but I need to ask if something is possible.

Okay let me try to explain what I want to do. I want to create a Battlefield 4 profile in BF4s color scheme (blue and orange), thats simple enough but what I also want to have is when you press the grenade button (G) I want a red ripple to pulse from from the G key to visually let me know I hit it. I would like for the ripple to blackout the rest of the keyboard for about 1 second or so as it travels....Is this possible? also can you have more than one? If so id also like to have one on the flare button (X) that fires out a white ripple to let me know i fired my flares.

If this all is achievable can you possibly give me a crash course on how I could do it or a video tutorial?

I'm new and I have yet to figure out this keyboards limits with the lighting :biggrin:

Thanks for any help

Its really ease, sort of...

You will need to make the ripple effect and get it how you like.

than just go in to Profiles -> Assignments -> Right Click the key you want the lighting effect to be on -> Assign new action ->Keystroke -> Set it up how you want.

If anything isnt how you want it just go Actions or Lightings and edit either one.

than just go in to Profiles -> Assignments -> Right Click the key you want the lighting effect to be on -> Assign new action ->Keystroke -> Set it up how you want.

If anything isnt how you want it just go Actions or Lightings and edit either one.

Even the blackout of the keys is possible too? Im starting to wonder if the only limitation of this keyboard is my imagination :laughing:

Yes simply change the tail so its longer and when editing the lighting effect make sure most of its black so the "tail" will black everything out.

I tried that but it didn't black out anything, other wise than that everything is working perfectly! thank you!

Okay im having an issue now, I dont know if it has to do with Battlefield or how I made my profile... I programmed the G key to ripple when pressed just like zheren159 instructed me and its causing issues in game with me throwing grenades, I have to press the G key 2 or 3 times before my character will throw a grenade. My computer is recognizing the G key just fine...if I turn the profile off then it works. Again the G key is working fine but Battlefield doesn't seem to like it, why is this?

Okay im having an issue now, I dont know if it has to do with Battlefield or how I made my profile... I programmed the G key to ripple when pressed just like zheren159 instructed me and its causing issues in game with me throwing grenades, I have to press the G key 2 or 3 times before my character will throw a grenade. My computer is recognizing the G key just fine...if I turn the profile off then it works. Again the G key is working fine but Battlefield doesn't seem to like it, why is this?

Yea CUE is quite broken in some areas right now. Try using 2 both USB plugins or 1 depending on what you have right now. and try changing the polling rate.

• 2 months later...

Dude !!!! Thank you so mutch !!!!!!!!!!!!! . It works now but i still have a problem .. When i make it one single row and i try to bind the animtion to 1 key , it makes it big . I basically want a lightning bold coming out of the Q key .. But when i do it it makes 6 keys wide . ( It's an wave effect )

Archived