Corsair Community

confused witch firmware to install

sr2boy

I have a 120gb gt wondering which do i install as there is 4 firmares

22756_fw_cl_ccmlc_intel

22756_mf_ccmlc_intel

22757_fw_cl_mlc_micron

22757_mf_mlc_micron

extremely confusing and couldnt find anywhere on the site about it, i am going to be using the sata 2 port as the sata 3 didnt show me any drive.

I have a 120gb gt wondering which do i install as there is 4 firmares

22756_fw_cl_ccmlc_intel

22756_mf_ccmlc_intel

22757_fw_cl_mlc_micron

22757_mf_mlc_micron

extremely confusing and couldnt find anywhere on the site about it, i am going to be using the sata 2 port as the sata 3 didnt show me any drive.

There should be a pdf with the download. Read this, it will advise you on which firmware to update with.

maybe can you guys be specific? i have seen the picture which uses 22793_fw_cl_mlc_intel right?

You have to follow the directions. WE do not know which drive you have. YOU have to use the tool to see the number sequence shown on your drive as noted in the .PDF. Once you match the number shown on your drive to the FW file, that is the firmware version you need.

Also, as noted, download the firmware file again.

bjoroy, please RE-READ the instructions. The picture in the PDF shows to look at the last 5 digits of the SIGNATURE, not the serial number.

Ah, good catch. From the .PDF:

2. After “scanning for drives” is done, select the drive(s), if there is more than one drive to update the FW, by clicking the checkbox as shown below. The number for the selecting the correct config file listed under the column “Signature” as shown below.

Archived