Corsair Community

iCue sleep bug

Kralle

I don't know. That suggests it might be keyboard related rather than iCUE per se. I would contact Corsair Tech Support through the ticket system. You can also try a soft reset in the interval. I use sleep mode a lot and I have never had the keyboard get stuck coming out it in that state. Rarely not detected on wake, still in HW mode colors. But not 'key functional and lighting dysfunctional'.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025465031-How-to-Reset-your-keyboard

I need help with this too, whenever my PC goes to sleep or even locks I lose complete control over my Commander PRO and lose all my temp sensors, voltage readouts, and fan performance numbers, but most importantly my coolant temps (I'm running a hydroX build). To top that off I also can no longer control my ram. I tried doing a service restart but the issue persists, I also try to restart my pc and the issue persists. The only way to fix this is to completely power off the PC remove the Powercord and try to boot my computer (which will purge any leftover capacitors) and then plug it back in and boot it up. Please help this is getting very annoying, Please