Corsair Community

Obscure Request Fulfillment

Hello everyone,

Now that krazykid's request fullfilling post has been sticky'ed

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138901

(awesome job krazykid) I feel like I won't be competing or stepping on his turf by posting this. I've really been enjoying making profiles for the k70 rgb, but frankly my creativity has run a little dry! That, in combination with the fact that it's always more satisfying to make something that someone else enjoys more than something solely for myself, I'd like to work on any requests people may have.

I know krazykid isn't always interested in fulfilling the pixel art type profile requests, and I've had some fun doing animations and such, so I'd be willing to work on any profiles based around pixel art/animations (anything else is fine as well). One thing to note, is that most things with any level of graphic detail must be made much larger than the keyboard itself, but can be displayed by animating a scrolling effect for that logo, animation, etc.

example:

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138764

If there is no interest that's fine too. krazykid's profile request are made fast, like krazy fast ;):, and are very nice, so if you know exactly what you want I'd suggest asking him first, especially if it's just a replica of a profile you've seen before. If it's anything a little weirder or that he isn't interested in however, let me know.

Mostly I've been itching to work on some new profiles, but been lacking in ideas! Let me know if anyone in the community has something funky they think might be cool!

Its not that i don't want to make pixel art. its that some of the requests won't look good on the keyboard. Like the Horde symbol from WoW was one of the requests. That simply wouldn't look good. i offered to make it if he really wanted it but it just wont look good unless you have clear key-caps :P.

i have actually made some pixel art requests. like a butterfly flapping its wings which i has 51 frames Butterfly.prf or the Wisconsin logo that moves on the keyboard Wisconsin.prf which look good on the keyboard. i also made a couple LoL profiles and each button Q W E R have their own animation. Some of my first profiles were also animation types, like my Block Breaker Profile or my Frogger Profile :p, i can make basically anything its just some arent guaranteed to look good.

Okay, it is actually funny this was posted but I was thinking to myself the other night of a somewhat interesting request. Imagine with me for a second:

sakura blossoms falling perpetually. It would be pink blossoms throughout the keyboard falling with a black or even really light white with maybe an effect upon typing, was thinking single key effect where it just stays lit pink for a moment before fading back away. Just an idea I had. I was thinking of trying my hand at it but the timing on this would be somewhat tricky for someone like me.

Img to base color concept/visual on

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/fNpcFiWa_4k/maxresdefault.jpg

video of concept

[ame]

[/ame]

this one is going sideways was thinking falling down right to left in a somewhat diagonal fashion.

I know this is a bit wild and out there, just thought I'd share

Hard indeed. Here's a V1 of it however. hit pagedown to switch between two option sets. I think a second attempt would come out better though.

lordsythe.......the first one is very VERY good. I think if you shored up the dead space on the board because the right half of the board gets underused and changed up the timing so there isn't that dead moment between cycles and this could be a very very amazing profile. I personally added single type lighting (pink --> white 2 seconds) to it and together it comes out to be quite awesome.

thank you to krazykid for phrasing that, elegant is exactly how I would describe the first, like I said, just some dead space on the middle/right side of keybaord and there is a timing delay between the cycles but other than that.....very beautiful, almost serene to look at which was the intent. :D::D::D:

It's currently set up as a 64 frame animation for every single key. I got about 32 frames in on the left half of the keyboard and got a little tired for the night :p: Later this week I'll finish up that first mode for you.

Request fulfilled, Rose Blossom V2 complete. I took your suggestions to heart. I hope everything was implemented as you imagined. Let me know what you think.

(terrible video quality, but it's available none the less)

BRAVO lordsythe BRAVO. this is so well done....I hope others enjoy this as much as I do, its such an elegant profile, your work is great, never stop :) many more satisfied people to come im sure

I'll quickly look into ninjas in pyjamas, but I think that one is just about impossible. The resolution required to get that level of detail just isn't provided by these keyboards. The Fnatic logo should be doable though!

I'll quickly look into ninjas in pyjamas, but I think that one is just about impossible. The resolution required to get that level of detail just isn't provided by these keyboards. The Fnatic logo should be doable though!

exactly what i was saying, some of these requests ive been getting are rediculous. some people dont really think about the dimensions of the keyboard, they think of it like a piece of paper.

greetings i have one request for you. can you make me something related to one piece anime for k70 rgb keyboard? for example pirate flag or letters writing ONE PIECE? thank you for your time waiting for your reply :)

I can put something together for you. Just as a note to anyone waiting for profiles. I will be delayed in profile development for the next two weeks. Real life needs to be attended to first :roll: But requests won't go unfulfilled. If you are in a hurry, feel free to ask krazykid on his request thread. If you don't mind the wait for a profile made by me, then I'll get back to you asap!

Thanks all. :sunglasse

I can put something together for you. Just as a note to anyone waiting for profiles. I will be delayed in profile development for the next two weeks. Real life needs to be attended to first :roll: But requests won't go unfulfilled. If you are in a hurry, feel free to ask krazykid on his request thread. If you don't mind the wait for a profile made by me, then I'll get back to you asap!

Thanks all. :sunglasse

he already did ask me, and i made it, but i accidently deleted it lolol. so im just too lazy to remake it so i sent him to you lol.. im also gonna be busy, trying to learn how to make EDM music but i can still attend to profile requests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived