Corsair Community

Bhogal

I have the H80i cooler installed in my system at present. With the CorsairLINK 2 software is it possible to save the Notification settings set on the CPU. Currently I have it set to the condition that if CPU temperature reaches 60 degrees, both fans go to Maximum RPM.

It is fantastic, but every time I turn off the system and back on again, I have to manually go in and 'Save' the condition otherwise it is not applied. Can anyone advise whether I can set this condition as a permanent thing to occur every time, even after a reboot? I do have a profile saved and have re-saved the profile after saving the condition, but it still does not have an affect.

Thanks.

• Corsair Employee

Once you save the profile you have set it should save these in your profile. You did save the profile after you made the changes right?

If so or if not please try that and let me know and if yes then please try the latest version I just posted.

Once you save the profile you have set it should save these in your profile. You did save the profile after you made the changes right?

If so or if not please try that and let me know and if yes then please try the latest version I just posted.

Yes, I hae sad the profile after setting the notification but I still have to manually save on the notification after a tuning computer on next time, otherwise at 60 degrees, nothing happens.

because say for example the pump is 30C...and thats at say 1000 rpm...now say you turn to max speed a little over 2000 rpm...now the pump is 28C...well guess what...the fans are now like 10x louder...and it will only make the processor 2C cooler...wow what a gain...thats why you want to do H80i temp

Thanks. Working all day today so will check it later. Any ideas why it is better to check this that CPU temperature?

because cputemp increases at the slightest nudge in activity where as water rises gradually,that and water temp controls cpu temp and controlling water temp is whats really needed

Archived