The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Audio

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2019, 03:38 AM

POST ID # = 1013642
Jeppy Reputation: 10
Question Lost my USB Dongle

I lost my wireless receiver for the corsair void pro wireless and I was wondering if I can get another receiver without having to buy a brand new headset again (im broke). I only saw one receiver for sale on ebay for $89.99 but that would be redundant to purchase as it costs more than what I originally paid for the headset and receiver at best buy.

Old 08-05-2019, 08:20 AM

POST ID # = 1013761
UnknownModder Reputation: 10

If you lost your dongle buying a new dongle won't help, every dongle is connected to 1 headset, my headset was stolen but I had everything else just not the headset, I bought the same headset and tried if the dongle worked and it did not. So you'll need to buy a new headset.. I know the feeling spent €200 on the same product.

Old 08-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1013796
Technobeard Reputation: 68

Jeppy - Contact support (help.corsair.com) and they can look into getting you a new dongle. They can also assist with pairing a new dongle to the existing headset.

UnknownModder - If your replacement headset was new, it would've come with a dongle so no pairing is needed. If you wanted to use the old dongle for some reason, you can pair them: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/ar...eceiver-Dongle

Old 09-21-2019, 02:06 PM

POST ID # = 1018922
geogeo84 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownModder View Post
If you lost your dongle buying a new dongle won't help, every dongle is connected to 1 headset, my headset was stolen but I had everything else just not the headset, I bought the same headset and tried if the dongle worked and it did not. So you'll need to buy a new headset.. I know the feeling spent €200 on the same product.
Hi all. Not true, I have two sets of headphones and one dongle, both work after I reset the dongle and of course I pair it again. Sorry for my english :D

Old 09-21-2019, 02:19 PM

POST ID # = 1018923
geogeo84 Reputation: 10

Not to open another post I ask a question here. I have Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless Dolby 7.1 headphones and no longer have a dongle. I found on the olx a dongle for Corsair Vengeance 2000. Do you think I can pair them?

Old 09-24-2019, 07:20 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair Notepad's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1019191
Corsair Notepad Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogeo84 View Post
Not to open another post I ask a question here. I have Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless Dolby 7.1 headphones and no longer have a dongle. I found on the olx a dongle for Corsair Vengeance 2000. Do you think I can pair them?
No but you can purchase replacement Void Pro Wireless dongles from the Corsair website.

Make sure your headset is the Void PRO Wireless and not the first generation Void Wireless as they will not work with the first generation Void headsets.

Tags
lost part, void pro wireless rgb