Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1007596
Corsair Jam Reputation: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwtin View Post
1. Connected to Commander Pro
2. Not using any monitoring tools
3. Steam is not running

I'm only noticing issues when the computer wakes from sleep. It's only the cooler that will disconnect (the noise), turn to it's rainbow effect, then switch back to the profile that I had going. Sometimes I will have to completely end CorsairService in Task Manager to be able to get the cooler to work with iCue again.
I’m sorry if I've missed this, but do you have this issue if you connect the cooler directly to your board? Mind sharing your iCue logs? You can post them here or PM me.

Old 06-11-2019, 11:48 AM
Tiwtin's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1007645
Tiwtin Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Jam View Post
I’m sorry if I've missed this, but do you have this issue if you connect the cooler directly to your board? Mind sharing your iCue logs? You can post them here or PM me.
I used to have it connected directly to the board and it did the same thing before. And, since I've ziptied everything on the backside of the case, I'm not going to be moving it anytime soon to try again.

Here is a copy of my log.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Log.zip (687.4 KB, 36 views)

Old 06-12-2019, 12:26 PM
AndreaPelle's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1007779
AndreaPelle Reputation: 10

Hi guys, in this days sometimes i hear ne connection problem

Old 06-13-2019, 07:32 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1007911
Corsair Jam Reputation: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwtin View Post
I used to have it connected directly to the board and it did the same thing before. And, since I've ziptied everything on the backside of the case, I'm not going to be moving it anytime soon to try again.

Here is a copy of my log.
I'm going to reach out to you in a PM.

Old 06-21-2019, 01:13 PM
Tiwtin's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1008807
Tiwtin Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Jam View Post
I'm going to reach out to you in a PM.
Sent you a PM, looks like the issue is back. Posting logs here since I couldn't in the message.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Log.zip (699.1 KB, 23 views)

Old 06-23-2019, 01:43 PM
morganthomas757's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1009018
morganthomas757 Reputation: 10

I'm still having these disconnect issues constantly, even after getting a REPLACEMENT COOLER! I'm really at the end of my tether now because all I hear when gaming is the silly Windows disconnect sound! H100i RGB Platinum, 4x LL120 fans connected to an RGB Fan Hub and Commander pro. I've tried all the supposed fixes on this thread but nothing works, considering me and many many other people have been having this issue almost since the cooler was released, is there any actual definitive answer to why this glitch happens, and can corsair admit that this is a fault in their manufacturing? Because I'm seriously considering getting rid of all my Corsair components and switching to NZXT. Lengthy post I know however it sure is infuriating!!!

Old 06-23-2019, 03:47 PM
Banned
Waukeen's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1009039
Waukeen Reputation: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganthomas757 View Post
Because I'm seriously considering getting rid of all my Corsair components and switching to NZXT.

With NZXT look into CAM and the privacy is an illusion aspect with that. They like to know everything you are doing on your machine.

And you are right to be.

Old 06-23-2019, 05:52 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1009051
DevBiker Reputation: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganthomas757 View Post
I'm still having these disconnect issues constantly, even after getting a REPLACEMENT COOLER! I'm really at the end of my tether now because all I hear when gaming is the silly Windows disconnect sound! H100i RGB Platinum, 4x LL120 fans connected to an RGB Fan Hub and Commander pro. I've tried all the supposed fixes on this thread but nothing works, considering me and many many other people have been having this issue almost since the cooler was released, is there any actual definitive answer to why this glitch happens, and can corsair admit that this is a fault in their manufacturing? Because I'm seriously considering getting rid of all my Corsair components and switching to NZXT. Lengthy post I know however it sure is infuriating!!!
I suspect that you may be having an issue with the Commander Pro USB and the AsMedia USB ports on your motherboard. This is something that's a known issue and is related to the AsMedia port (which apparently drops packets).
One suggested workaround has been to get an internal USB hub (NZXT actually makes one). I'm not sure exactly why this works but it has worked for several users. And, of course, make sure that you are on the latest version of iCUE but I'm assuming that's the case.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 06-24-2019, 09:03 AM

POST ID # = 1009107

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
I suspect that you may be having an issue with the Commander Pro USB and the AsMedia USB ports on your motherboard. This is something that's a known issue and is related to the AsMedia port (which apparently drops packets).
One suggested workaround has been to get an internal USB hub (NZXT actually makes one). I'm not sure exactly why this works but it has worked for several users. And, of course, make sure that you are on the latest version of iCUE but I'm assuming that's the case.
Hi there! Thanks for the response, sorry for such a short tempered post, it's just extremely frustrating to have such a problem. I may invest in a internal USB hub near the end of the month and will give you some feedback as and when.

Old 06-24-2019, 11:23 PM
Gronar's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1009219
Gronar Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
I can confirm this did work for me.

Old 06-25-2019, 09:18 AM

POST ID # = 1009261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gronar View Post
I can confirm this did work for me.
Cheers, I may have to pick up a USB hub if that's the case, praying that it finally fixes my issue!

Old 06-26-2019, 12:27 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1009380
Corsair Mike Reputation: 10

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to update everyone. We are still looking into this issue, we are logging all of the emails we are getting at icuedisconnect@corsair.com. Please keep sending the iCue logs and system specs it is helping.

Thanks

Last edited by Technobeard; 06-26-2019 at 09:32 PM. Reason: removed bbcode

Old 06-26-2019, 02:30 PM
Banned
Waukeen's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1009395
Waukeen Reputation: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair Mike View Post
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to update everyone. We are still looking into this issue, we are logging all of the emails we are getting at icuedisconnect@corsair.com. Please keep sending the iCue logs and system specs it is helping.

Thanks
Holy christ Mike. The blue on grey background makes reading that nearly impossible.

Last edited by Technobeard; 06-26-2019 at 09:32 PM. Reason: removed bbcode

Old 06-26-2019, 09:33 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1009423
Technobeard Reputation: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waukeen View Post
The blue on grey background makes reading that nearly impossible.
Agreed. I've removed the BBCODE so it's readable.

Old 06-30-2019, 05:08 AM
smile689's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1009772
smile689 Reputation: 10

so, you fixed this problem after use NZXT USB internal hub?
i occured same problem.

Last edited by smile689; 07-02-2019 at 05:07 AM.