Corsair Community

Questions about returning a 2-Module RAM Pack

LE_MALEM

Hi there. So I ordered via middleman some PC pieces, including 4 RAM Modules (8x2 and 8x2) Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 from proshop.dk (My middleman is Danish and I can't order online myself). According to your policy, I need to return both RAM sticks despite there being one fully functional. I also know that I need to return the RAM sticks to the shop I ordered the RAM modules from. I also know that it is my middleman who should return the RAM modules since he is the original buyer!

Here is my question: What else do I need to know?! Are there any numbers I should watch out for?! Is there anything else I need to do (like sending Memtest Logs) or anything?! Please help me before I send them back and thanks! Just tell me exactly what I need to do and watch out for!

Edited by LE_MALEM

• Corsair Employee

Hello,

If you middle man wants to process the exchange for you they can, they will just return it to us and we will process the RMA for them. We would need to have a technical service rep review a ticket you've made on our support site and see what is wrong with your DRAM. It is recommended that you send both sticks in a kit in so that we can properly replace that kit.

So to clarify, if your middleman is unable to help you, we can help you at Corsair. We would need you to create a ticket at https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us. And the representative will guide you through the process.