Corsair Community

ST 100 Causing audio crash every few minutes

prosvade1337

I recently got a ST 100 for Christmas and when i used the audio jack on it i get audio crashes about every 3-5 minutes all drivers have been updated. also tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, restarting comp etc. The problem doesn't happen with other audio ports. The ST100 is connected to a USB 3 port

Does the ST100 also disconnect as well? e.g. It resets itself?

Tried updating your third party chipset drivers?

Tried the stand on another computer? Does the audio still stop?

the stand itself does not reset, and i have tried updating the chipset, altho i have not tried the ST100 with another computer

The ST100 has serious issues with usb ports. It very likely needs some sort of firmware update to resolve.

Assuming you have the Corsair Utility Engine, repeat your steps and get it to produce the audio crash. Then go into the CUE, general settings, and generate the error logs.

Once you've done that, take a look inside and see if you can find an error code.

Then, take that error code to corsair support. They'll try to do a replace right out the gate, but simply stand firm on the error code and it'll get escalated. You'll get an answer within a few days at least.

My sympathies, I recently went through ST100 issues myself. Best of luck.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173705

Archived