Corsair Community

Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire actuation force?

MenSuRx

Does anybody here have the corsair K70 rapidfire? can you tell me how light the actuation force of your unit is because mine seems to be ridiculously light. I have Ducky Shine 5 with Cherry Reds and Reds are supposed to require same actuation force as Speeds, but my Rapidfire seems to be like 20~30g rather than 45g (this is purely based on feeling). It feels so much lighter to press than a Cherry Red. Is this normal or just my unit, because if its not normal i would prefer to get it replaced because it is so damn light. I have mixed feelings about it, on one hand, it feels better to type on than red and faster but also hate it because its way too light.

i was suppose to get the k65 rapidfire well because its the newest model but ran out of stocks. i got the k65 rgb instead and this keyboard already feels light. lighter than i expected. any idea where i can buy the rapidfire or lux keycaps?

Your not a fan of the old font keycaps?

I had a K70 RGB and now I have a Rapidfire, switch actuation force is the same to me...

Which switches did you have on the K70 RGB? If I recall right the new speed switches require the same actuation force of red switches, but they have the actuation point higher and thus they are faster compared to reds.

Which switches did you have on the K70 RGB? If I recall right the new speed switches require the same actuation force of red switches, but they have the actuation point higher and thus they are faster compared to reds.

Red: silver looked a little harder when new, but after some days springs adapted and became the same...

Archived