Corsair Community

My first builld 680x RGB

Josef997

Hi,

finally after 3 days of working alone ! so i need to be very very carefully with the parts and every steps i was under pressure till i saw the light at the end i will not be lie i was about to cry when the system doesn't boot up lol, i will be positive in this post as much as i can, because there is a lot of issue need to be solved!

i attached all pic as you can see here i do have 2 GPU SLi with NVLINK this is was the most hardest part to mange it with my case 680x RGB, the bad points i have been forced to put my pump at back and this is something wrong if want to check the leak etc.. if i have 1 GPU is fine but for 2 no way!, secondly the parts was really easy to fix even with the difficulty from my side to chose the inlet and the outlet because its not my professional to do or i should be, and the leak test i play a foot ball with my PC to make sure there is no leak test and everything was fine and tide enough with leak test pressure to 0.6 was perfectly usage but!, the point i don't want to believe even with all YouTubers and all people talking about around i believe in corsair i said they are heaters! the GPU Manufature leaking ! but not directly leak i should used alot of pressure and i was using 12mm hardtubing that was the main thing to make the leak and i have hard time to fit the NVLink becuase of that leak i cant add extra pressure to maintain it, it will not leak until i add extra pressure and i know that, i do have 2080ti 2 gpu not one any lost i will cry lol, but i was doing it carefully till i figure a way to mange it, i will be honest while i dont have warranty in my country, becuase there is no re-seller, i used a glue to manage that leak, in case of any pressure by mistake in future, it will not leak in normal case or anyone use 1 gpu block but 2 gpu and 12 mm XT hardline yes there will be a chance like mine, as i said i am not the one who will come here to say he look gpu block is leaking its not but for more pressure i am trying to avoid it and i will add glue to avoid any leak from that part for ever!, i hope they found something to mange that in future i will never replace Corsair even if its leak i will stay with the product i like to use.

i will rest now after hard time lol.

Note: the temp after playing Red dead redemption in 4k 144 hz and max setting its as hell for any PC!.

Thanks let me know if you have any comment to help me include adding missing fans lol.

Best regards,

222605885_WhatsAppImage2020-08-02at1_45.03AM(2).thumb.jpeg.85fd7ac819e03770e1c7301ebfafd9d1.jpeg

647454766_WhatsAppImage2020-08-02at1_45.03AM(1).thumb.jpeg.dde74ba98f8a43c9cd93a3f3b66fa6ec.jpeg

1522217630_WhatsAppImage2020-08-02at1_45.03AM(3).thumb.jpeg.e06c2bea1b3f1f9e93404f695a36abf1.jpeg

Yea the XG7 is more cheaply made than the rest but it works if you're not a monkey while installing it ^^

I imagine it was a long, nerve wrecking installation for a first :p

Later on you may want to experiment with parallel connexion for your GPUs to avoid having one warm up the other. 62 on watercooling is pretty "toasty" ^^

In the meantime, 4 more fans SHOULD help lol

Yea the XG7 is more cheaply made than the rest but it works if you're not a monkey while installing it ^^

I imagine it was a long, nerve wrecking installation for a first :p

Later on you may want to experiment with parallel connexion for your GPUs to avoid having one warm up the other. 62 on watercooling is pretty "toasty" ^^

In the meantime, 4 more fans SHOULD help lol

Yea! its but its really looking nice that why i like it and its compatible with everything in my Case and all parts even fans so why do i need to change,

yea it was very hard for me but the GPU and CPU was nice and easy to fit but the cutting and manging NVLINK wasn't easy at all, i am not a perfect guys to fit everything to perfect but i will do my best to make it better i found the glue will works amazing to prevent any leak so yea i will go for it,

my place i went to outside my house i have tent its not cold its a hot place so its the best place to test it ! so 62 will never be in a cold place it will not got more than 55 or 50 and sure i will add extra 3 fans it will be enough i think.

thanks a alot!