Corsair Community

Will there be a Corsair 540 air successor?

Simon Belmont

I know you did the air 740, but let's be honest here that case was awful. I like what you guys have done with the 280x and thought will we get a air 540 version like the 280x but with a side panel on hinges, not thumb screws. Please say this is happening??

I know you did the air 740, but let's be honest here that case was awful. I like what you guys have done with the 280x and thought will we get a air 540 version like the 280x but with a side panel on hinges, not thumb screws. Please say this is happening??

LOL, eye of the beholder. I have two 540s and a 740. The 740 is a unique case that can handle 3x280mm radiators simultaneously. No, it's not as cute at the 280X if that's what your looking for. Regardless, I am always in for more cube and non-traditional cases.

• Corsair Employee

Hey. Anything is possible :laughing:

Archived