Corsair Community

K70 Keyboard Keys Stuck Red

Ben Swolo11

Hi everyone,

I have a K70 RGB Rapidfire keyboard I purchased about two years ago. Everything was working smoothly until about two days ago when I changed the CPU and GPU of my PC. Now the keyboard only shows the color red. When I flick the switch on the back of the keyboard to the BIOS setting it changes the WASD and arrow keys to white, but every other key is red. When I import a new profile, I can change the color of the "Windows" button but everything else remains the dreaded red color.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Bonjour a toi, j'ai fait un post récemment sur ce problème et je n'ai pas eu de réponse de la part de Corsair... Ton problème viens de msi Mystic light, il prend le control du rgb de ton clavier, si tu veut le récupérer il faudra désinstaller Mystic light voila =} Je suis dans la même situation que toi avec le même clavier et je n'ai que trouver cette solution... Si corsair me répondait il y en aurait peut être d'autre. Bref Bonne journée Edited by Yuri Ascela

Bonjour a toi, j'ai fait un post récemment sur ce problème et je n'ai pas eu de réponse de la part de Corsair... Ton problème viens de msi Mystic light, il prend le control du rgb de ton clavier, si tu veut le récupérer il faudra désinstaller Mystic light voila =} Je suis dans la même situation que toi avec le même clavier et je n'ai que trouver cette solution... Si corsair me répondait il y en aurait peut être d'autre. Bref Bonne journée

Thanks Yuri, you're right the issue is coming from mystic light (for me it appreared when I have updated dragon center with the last version).

In dragon center you can avoid that by going into mystic light and in the option untick override RGB parameters.

Then restart your PC and problem solve (without the need to uninstall msi software)