Corsair Community

Corsair VOID 7.1 Wireless / Mic Not Working At All

blairblair

Hey guys, i plugged in the dongle and the headset instantly started working. It showed up in CUE with my keyboard / mouse / mouse pad so i got the full setup. I can not get any activity out of the mic, whether muted/unmuted, you name it, it will not make any bars show up in the "recording devices" screen of windows, even though it is shown as connected and the default Mic.

Also shows up as my Mic in Steam but same deal, no bars.. no sound, nobody can hear me in games... help me.

in the cue did you check to see if the mic is on if not click on the lill mic in the cue the slider and the mic pic should be yellow

Yes, I messed with that button along with the physical button on the side of the ear cup. It even says "mic on" or "mic off" in my ear when I hit the button. Just no bars or anything to indicate the mic works.

I haven't seen this variation of the problem in any other posts. It's usually people having issue with quality or no sound at all, but all the hardware is recognized, it's just as if the mic itself is broken.

Try reflashing the firmware via CUE and see if that helps.

Try pressing the microphone mute button on the headset as well and see whether that changed anything.

Yea, uninstalled the drivers, down graded CUE to last version, and nothing.

having the same issue...

I did successfully pair it with my laptop though, so it tells me it has something to do with software on my desktop... without CUE even being installed.

I'm running Realtek and Corsair on the desktop so I'm wondering if something isn't playing nice with the Void Wireless headset...

Archived