Corsair Community

harpoon rgb wireless wont charge

i have had that mouse for a couple months treated it very nice but one day it wouldnt charge and i know its not the cable because i have used it with other things. my mouse will power on for a minute every so often and when i see my leds turn on i try to plug it in and it wont charge. does anyone know any solution

Hi have a similar issue. my mice charge for hours but never say "fully charged". have just the green color not blinking to assume it is charged. but when i pull out the charge cable, iCUE tell me that mice is charged "high" but never "full".

someone have any information about that issue ?

thks in advance

• 1 year later...

I charged it for two and a half days and now it's now charged to high. Seems like it's not draining that fast now. We'll see.

For anybody with the same problem you can pair it via Bluetooth to your Windows laptop and see battery level in percentage. And that's the only way you can see battery level in percents.

So, after two and a half days it got charged to like 86% on BT, and when connect it with cable it says 100%. But won't go past 86% on BT... We'll see for the next charges.