Corsair Community

Hey guys, looking at switching my case over to a 570x because the thermals in my current case are horrid. I have an 8700k with a H150i pro cooler on it running a push/pull on the front of my case. I currently have 3 120mm thermaltake Riing Trio fans pushing air into the rad, and the ML120mm fans pulling air through the radiator into the case.

I have 1 140mm exhaust fan out the back of the case and 2 140mm fans on top exhausting as well.

I'm overclocked at 4.8ghz but my CPU temps are around 92C.

I was looking at getting the 570x because I heard it had better thermals than my current case? Anyone else running a h150i on the front with the 570x? If so, how are your thermals?

Thanks!

You should take a look at your coolant temperature, room ambient and case temperature (motherboard sensor), and the difference between your coolant temp and CPU package temp when at 100% load. You should really only see a +4-5C rise in coolant temp on a 8700K and 360mm radiator for most things. Those will be more informative if you current issue is a case/local temp problem or something else.

Archived