Corsair Community

If You Start CorsairLINK and No Devices Show...

Speed

• Leave CorsairLINK2 UI running
  • Open Task Manager
  • Select CorsairLINK Hardware Monitor process
  • Right-click on it > End Task
  • Go to the Corsair applications installed directory
  • Manually re-start CorsairLINK_HardwareMontior.exe
  • It may take two times to get it to wake up, but all of your devices should show up

Sorry but I highly doubt its an outside source the root of the problem. Some folks need to stop defending the LINK when most of us believe and know its the problem. Especially when programmers noticed its coming from the Link as well and want the source code but can't their hands on it. I'am almost convinced overseas crappy programmer are making this software or we lack really good ones in the states. It's possible there could be a conflict with other companies not giving a helping hand or its all about the $$$.

Sorry but I highly doubt its an outside source the root of the problem. Some folks need to stop defending the LINK when most of us believe and know its the problem. Especially when programmers noticed its coming from the Link as well and want the source code but can't their hands on it. I'am almost convinced overseas crappy programmer are making this software or we lack really good ones in the states. It's possible there could be a conflict with other companies not giving a helping hand or its all about the $$$.

same software

same hardware

some work

some dont

WHY?

but its just a band aid to an underlying problem.something is interfering with the software/hardware that needs to be fixed

Exactly. This is intended to help people get their component sensing back online, without having to do complete reboots, ad infinitum, to make devices show up. Nothing more. Do you have to constantly have the last word and correct me on anything I post?

. Do you have to constantly have the last word and correct me on anything I post?

i wasnt aware i was doing that,if so i apologise

but if this wasnt said,people would blast and criticize it for not being a perfect fix.im far from right even part of the time,feel free to correct me,ill take any helpful ideas you have to offer

• 10 months later...

ok found problem in FAQ:

Q: Corsair Link and ASUS AI Suite don’t seem to work together. What’s up with that?

A: Corsair Link and ASUS AI Suite frequently monitor the same devices in your system. Because of this, they can conflict with one another and cause the other to lock up or be unstable. Please exit out of AI Suite completely before using Corsair Link, and vice-versa.

So I am curious,

I put a new H100i in my new system build I did in Dec. Due to having Windows 8.1 and seeing all the issues with the Link software, I elected to not install it for now, until at least some official drivers that are supposed to work properly with 8.1 come out.

I must say, my H100i has been performing flawlessly for me in cooling my cpu, am very happy in that regard so far. I am inclined to just stay away from the Link software with all the issues and conflicts I keep seeing reports on.

Ironically, the Link software is really what sold me on getting the H100i in the first place, over a competing product.

So anyway, I had planned on giving the Link software a try when the get the new drivers finalized and official. But I do run monitoring programs, namely AIDA 64 Extreme for certain sensors , and EVGA Precision X for my video card.

Really the only reason I would want the Link software, would be for the ability to adjust fans, namely to create a custom profile curve for them.

Would running these other sensor monitoring programs likely conflict with the Link software? If so, I may just not bother with the Link software.

Thanks for any input,

the monitoring of a sensor can usually be done by multiple programs where at worse would be an inaccurate reading but ...no two programs cannot co-exist together while controlling a sensor,fan or whatever it may be...

• 3 years later...
  • Leave CorsairLINK2 UI running
  • Open Task Manager
  • Select CorsairLINK Hardware Monitor process
  • Right-click on it > End Task
  • Go to the Corsair applications installed directory
  • Manually re-start CorsairLINK_HardwareMontior.exe
  • It may take two times to get it to wake up, but all of your devices should show up

Did this and it seemed to work but when i tried to switch profiles from high performance to quiet it actually caused the system to increase all values making fans and pump run at a higher speed, this happened every time i attempted to change profiles so i had to shut down to prevent damage from the product overworking itself.

TL;DR it might just be wiser to do a quick reboot if possible

iam wait for the fix at this point my corsair H115 i pro doesnt show up in the link but other wish these ML 140MM and these BE QUIET WINGS 3 fans runnings awesome and smooth and u cant hear a thing so for now iam not going to keep tryin this and that when we all know they are issues and until they fix the link iam keep my device the way it is for now

• 1 year later...

Hi all I'm just going to post a few tips about getting your hardware to show up with link. As of June 2019 Windows 10 64-bit Version which is ver. 1809 OS Build 17763.529 and after that use 4.9.9.3 for Win x64 and you should be golden.

Remember, uninstall fully any iCue and Corsair Link software, restart once and re-install 4.9.9.3 Link and after if you wish to have iCue for RGB keyboard / headphones install that too. I use Link with Commander Mini which I recommend which, according to Corsair helps more items show up.

Currently I have all my fans and controls for fanspeed showing, my RGB colored LED belt and my power supply control panel. All of these items are Corsair brand.

Hope this helps! Please PM me if you have questions.

• 2 months later...

Nope, none of that helped.

After a lot of uninstalls and reinstalls of the latest Corsair Link 4 to no avail today..... I was going to give up on my H80i Vers. 2. Freaking sad how it just decided to not see any of my hardware. At any rate, I uninstalled and on a lark decided to give iCue a try. And

say by golly.... iCue recognised my H80i Vers. 2. I was able to change to the Extreme fan profile for cooling. And set my RGB to a Green color that matches my EVGA RTX 2080 FTW 3. Aaaah well. I have to add that the Link applet will not stay open long enough to go through the steps from the OP. It just auto closes/crashes after about 10 seconds.

Edited by Shaitan