Corsair Community

Stock & Availability

tkout

I have been patiently waiting for the K60 to be at my local Best Buy or online at NewEgg or TigerDirect but I don't know how much more patience I am going to have.

Did you guys not realize that two of the best FPS PC games ever are coming out in about a week or two?

I am in complete awe at the fact you guys hosed this release so bad, wouldn't expect it from a company like Corsair.

Sadly If I cant order it in the next day or so I will have to go to one of your competitors (which I don't want to do but you guys are messing up bad)

You have to realize that these things are coming from China by ship, it can be kinda hard to get a exact date of when they will be available. A bunch of us went through this waiting for the Carbide series cases that were originally suppose to be here in June but didn't materialize for sale until Sep.

Sometimes stuff like this happens too!

http://www.askkissy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/new_zealand_cargo_ship_AP11101201215_fullwidth_620x350.jpg

11/28...what a bummer I already pre-ordered the dang thing on newegg.

You have to realize that these things are coming from China by ship, it can be kinda hard to get a exact date of when they will be available. A bunch of us went through this waiting for the Carbide series cases that were originally suppose to be here in June but didn't materialize for sale until Sep.

Sometimes stuff like this happens too!

http://www.askkissy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/new_zealand_cargo_ship_AP11101201215_fullwidth_620x350.jpg

Any news on the arrival for these? Most UK E-tailers are still showing 1/11/2011

I have just called Scan regarding the arrival of the M60 mouse and they say Corsair have updated them today with a date of Nov 16th for the UK. The retailers are just waiting on Corsair to get them shipped over from the US, at least 16th isn't too long a wait anyway.

new is still showing "Release Date: 11/28/2011" for all corsair keyboard/mouse products

You should probably call them cause according to Scan the UK is receiving a shipment on 16th Nov from the US so its unlikely that the US would get it later for that reason and because the US always get products before the EU anyway. Also its worth noting that most UK retailers including Scan are still listing 1st Nov so its worth calling your local retailer to see if they have news.

• Corsair Employee

Scan does not get our products from the USA they will come directly from the Factory in Taiwan or our main Hub in Hong Kong! And that is not true any more its common because of customs that Europe may get shipments before we get them in USA for distribution. But I would agree contact your reseller they should have the best ETA information.

You should probably call them cause according to Scan the UK is receiving a shipment on 16th Nov from the US so its unlikely that the US would get it later for that reason and because the US always get products before the EU anyway. Also its worth noting that most UK retailers including Scan are still listing 1st Nov so its worth calling your local retailer to see if they have news.

Well I wish they would make a public announcement. "the release date has been delayed for 'x time'" is all they'd have to really say to make me happy. It going under the table and unspoken makes me angry they can't take responsibility, whether under their control or not (ie: ships are taking to long aren't under their control) but at least they'd inform us. Since it's going unspoken, and reading these forums there was a mod who stated a number of times that they are reading these forums for both pros and cons, my hope is that they are doing some final revisions. What I am hoping for is that it is delayed due to something not under their control or cause they are making it better.

I know I'm just one person, but I'm giving it a few more days before canceling my pre-order. I know a number of people who canceled it already. If they publicly announce how long they estimate it to be delayed i'd consider waiting. <=1month I'd wait around, any longer I might just go buy a temp keyboard until this is released. If it's unknown I'll just go out and get another keyboard as i've been debating between this, mionix zibal 60, and blackwidow ultimate (stealth). I chose the K90 and was willing to wait a known amount. but I don't want to have to wait around for 5 months unknowingly. Hopefullly they speak up soon, it's a good keyboard, but certainly not irreplaceable.

-yoshii

A friend of mine had an OEM version of the Keyboard and I recently had the chance to have a go with it.

I'll say that it's a great keyboard, and has the great build quality you would all expect with a Corsair product. For me unfortunately, the lack of Mechanical switches on the the Cluster keys, ESC and F keys I personally found a little irritating. I thought it wouldn't be that bad, but the wonderful feel of the Cherry Red's and then going back to the dome membrane switches just irked me to the point I couldn't take it.

Please do not see this as bashing the K90, it's a fantastic keyboard, but for my own personal taste, I couldn't get used to going from mech to membrane keys (primarily ESC and DEL). I as such had to cancel my pre-order and picked up a Zibal 60 instead. I really do hope that the K90 does well, and that maybe in the future Corsair release a 100% Fully mechanical keyboard, because I'll definitely get it if it is of the same build and aesthetic quality of the K90.

Well boys and girls I was right about maybe having them for Holidays, look at what I just got from Amazon, and I ordered on the 5th of Oct.

"Corsair Vengeance M60 Performance FPS Gaming Mouse (CH-9000001-NA)"

Estimated arrival date: December 19 2011

Got an email from Amazon requiring my approval to continue the order because it was taking so long, and after reading Jinx's post I decided to cancel mine too. It's not worth the wait to get a partially mechanical keyboard, and it's the first time I've heard of the Zibal 60, which looks pretty sweet. Maybe next time Corsair...

Yeah, amazon just asked me if I still wanted them to keep my order for my K60 from Oct 6th...

=/

An "Official" ETA from Corsair would be nice.

I think you need to list the fact that all the keys aren't MX keys under technical specs. I was under the impression the whole keyboard was going to be mx switches. I had to dig for something that should be on the Tech Specs page and find it in FAQs.

Archived