Corsair Community

How to control fan speeds with Commander Pro + iCue?

jl94x4

I have a 460x case with the SP lighting control and 4 SP120 fans. I was made aware that if I wanted to control my fans/LED I would need the Commander Pro which I've bought today.

The LED's work brilliant, but I can't seem to change fan speeds, how do I do this?

From the home select the commander pro.

Then under performance on the left you will see profiles.

Select the profile you want to assign to a fan - you can create your own profiles too.

The click on the fan and a yellow box will surround the fan and it will show which profile has been assigned to it.

I found this useful when I went to name the fans and had to determine which one was which. I created a profile where % was set to zero and I could go through in order and label accordingly.

From the home select the commander pro.

Then under performance on the left you will see profiles.

Select the profile you want to assign to a fan - you can create your own profiles too.

The click on the fan and a yellow box will surround the fan and it will show which profile has been assigned to it.

I found this useful when I went to name the fans and had to determine which one was which. I created a profile where % was set to zero and I could go through in order and label accordingly.

That's not what its like for me.

I cannot choose to create a new profile under performance on the Commander Pro tab. The case fans are plugged into the commander pro.

Are the fans plugged into the Commander Pro?

If so, then take a look at this video where I go through the fan curves: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EpgRPVjyT8.

They are case fans (SP120) and yes they are plugged into the commander pro. I do not get anything like what you show on the video in my Commander Pro Performance tab.

None of the fields are editable nor are there any way to create my own.

sss.thumb.png.48ea3203fa6537c2b9896e0f9f556a40.png

ssss.thumb.png.47108967e96636cf9a81a2b72a80f7ea.png

Archived