Corsair Community

H100i faulty software

Xuazvius

Firstly I like to say that when this product is working, it works great. Nice temps on my 2500k @ 4.6 with a voltage of 1.39. Upgraded from Hyper212 evo with SP120 Performance push/pull and have dropped around 10 celcius. Love it.

The only issue is that the fans are not showing in Corsair Link 2.

Now I tried connecting the USB while the computer was turned on and it worked, everything works perfect, gamed all night then went to bed completely forgetting about this issue. Woke up this morning and turned my PC on and was like aaaaah man I forgot about that. So yeah I had to reconnect while the PC was on.

I can not keep doing this every time I reboot my PC, and ideas on this situation ?

Also in the update firmware section I only see "Corsair Commander" and "Corsair H80/H100" there should be others right ?

Would I be able to use an external USB instead? That, I can deal with.

I'm not sure about that. I don't think it would hurt to try it. Maybe one off thI/O panel in the back of the PC?

Xuazvius , also please as per forum rules do not bump a post within 24 hrs. If you have to, use the edit button and go back and edit your post. I'm not trying to be a@#$%

Just figured i would say something before the mod does!:p:

Archived