Corsair Community

0 temps 0 power 0 fan speed hx750i on icue software

andyirfanpaul

• Corsair Employee
connected my hx750i on my motherboard via USB. the psu does shows up on my Icue software but shows 0 activities like the temps, fan speed etc. help I'm very confuse because I just brought the hx750i

Oh wow.. Haven't seen that before.

I don't suppose you have another PC you can try it on, do you?

Oh wow.. Haven't seen that before.

I don't suppose you have another PC you can try it on, do you?

no I haven't tried it.. all my corsair product works fine at icue software until I plug in the PSU.. the lighting node core dissappear and h100i rgb going buggy with a connect/disconnect sound. but if I remove the lighting node core and the Aio my psu works fine on icue. I already tried uninstall icue and delete the USB in device manager. Still the same. *sorry for the late respond

• Corsair Employee
is there any solution regarding the USB conflict? never seen anyone post a thread about USB conflict..

It could be just the way the board manages USB devices.

There's no threads about it because I don't think many people are using that board.

You could try some different settings in your BIOS.

• Corsair Employee
no I haven't tried it.. all my corsair product works fine at icue software until I plug in the PSU.. the lighting node core dissappear and h100i rgb going buggy with a connect/disconnect sound. but if I remove the lighting node core and the Aio my psu works fine on icue. I already tried uninstall icue and delete the USB in device manager. Still the same. *sorry for the late respond

You're going to have to play around with some of the USB settings in the BIOS. Or see if your board has an updated chipset driver.

You're going to have to play around with some of the USB settings in the BIOS. Or see if your board has an updated chipset driver.

thnk you for trying to solve my problem. already tried setting my USB in bios. toggling between enable and disable. and my bios is up to date. my h100i and node pro still missing if I connect the psu.. is there any other solution beside uninstall icue and device manager? if there really no solution I guess buying new cpu and mobo is the last resort..

• Corsair Employee
oh and BTW if I disconnect the lighting node core and the h100i only the psu stays connected it worked fine in icue. I even can control the fan speed.. very confusing. I've tried contacting corsair. no response

Could you please private message me with the ticket number so that I may look into this for you?