Corsair Community

M65 RGB Elite

AgentHunk

• 1 month later...

The 60 dollar RGB Elite gaming mouse was not only a rip off...but a waste of money.I hate the fact that they don't write the code for software good enough to not be annoying..

and the dam thing keeps going on and off all the time.defintely not worth sending in for a RMA.

I recommend that all crap mouses be recalled and for future reference.

make top two top quality range gaming mouses....

one for the rich and one for the poor...both types would be high quality.

no cheap crap mouses...

problem solved...

I'm going to be honest with you guys, the red triangle in my experience over much of corsair hardware and many icue versions and driver and firmware releases means you just need to re seat the USB.

I think this is not a corsair issue, but a mobo issue and one seen on many manufacturers, especially when they are double stacked on USB 3. I tend to only have problems in that scenario, and more often using an ST100 or polaris mousepad or similar USB repeater. I believe just based on anecdotal evidence the stacked USB crowds each other bc they're immediately adjacent with too much plastic and they bend the connection points, making some of the data transfer go through poorly, yielding problems.

FWIW, and for testing before you try a different solution, I would suggest a rear port, on a single stack (if you have two adjacent vertically stacked USBs, just use one of them and plug nothing into the other, and avoid the Bios update ones where possible), also with no extension or repeating hardware and see if the problem persists?

• 2 weeks later...