Corsair Community

DejZan21

Hi everyone

Yesterday i sold my K95 Platinum.

Unfortunately, I did not get a copy of my macros.

Is it possible to find the macros saved in some files/folder on my PC?

I still have/use iCUE and i can still see my profiles, but i cant open the profiles and see macros/lightning, because i have no keyboard attached.

C:User/(name)/App Data (hidden)/Roaming/Corsair/CUE/Libraries "actions library". However, I don't think that is going to be in a usable form.

What's next for you? Are you getting a different Corsair keyboard? If so, all your profiles will still work with the new board. Some assigned to G keys might need to be re-assigned on a non-G key board, but nothing major. If you are going with something else, I am not sure how the programming language helps. You'll have to redo them all regardless in the next software package.

C:User/(name)/App Data (hidden)/Roaming/Corsair/CUE/Libraries "actions library". However, I don't think that is going to be in a usable form.

What's next for you? Are you getting a different Corsair keyboard? If so, all your profiles will still work with the new board. Some assigned to G keys might need to be re-assigned on a non-G key board, but nothing major. If you are going with something else, I am not sure how the programming language helps. You'll have to redo them all regardless in the next software package.

Thanks for the respons! :)

I've found the folder, but as you mentioned, i have no use of it. I've tried to open it with notepad++ but there is not much to see.

I bought a new K70 MK SE, so i'm gonna keep using iCUE, therefore it would be awesome, if i can see and edit my "old" macros, when i get my new K70.

I somehow thought that would not be possible, because K70 does not have G-keys/macro keys, but nice to know.

What news in the next software package? :)

OK, your fine then. I think I am up 7 keyboards now, including 2 K95P, 1 K95 XT, 1 K70 LUX, 1 K70 MK.2 SE, 1 K57, whatever other one I can't remember and haven't used yet/lately. However, I do not have to mess with my saved Actions when swapping keyboards. They should be there and waiting when you load up the new one for the first time. If you set up actions for the onboard memory HW profiles, those will be new and unique.

OK, your fine then. I think I am up 7 keyboards now, including 2 K95P, 1 K95 XT, 1 K70 LUX, 1 K70 MK.2 SE, 1 K57, whatever other one I can't remember and haven't used yet/lately. However, I do not have to mess with my saved Actions when swapping keyboards. They should be there and waiting when you load up the new one for the first time. If you set up actions for the onboard memory HW profiles, those will be new and unique.

Okay, nice! Thanks for the help! :)