Corsair Community

Corsair Graphite 600T fan controller replacement

Smith

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

RAM GUY after 7 years of service, the replacement controller you sent me, decided to die on me again (only one fan header actually - the rest three work fine). Generally the headers have taken a yellow/orange color at the bottom part, that touches the PCB, which is overheating a bit...

I wonder if there is a chance of getting a replacement of this circuit in 2020? Either under some kind of warranty, or at least with having to pay for it...

IMG-20200228-010056.jpg

IMG-20200228-010103.jpg

IMG-20200228-010119.jpg

IMG-20200228-010220.jpg

IMG-20200228-010222.jpg

IMG-20200228-010233.jpg

Edited by PrinceOfAbyss

• Administrators
RAM GUY after 7 years of service, the replacement controller you sent me, decided to die on me again (only one fan header actually - the rest three work fine). Generally the headers have taken a yellow/orange color at the bottom part, that touches the PCB, which is overheating a bit...

I wonder if there is a chance of getting a replacement of this circuit in 2020? Either under some kind of warranty, or at least with having to pay for it...

It's my understanding that the Graphite 600T case reached its end of life many years ago. Spare parts haven't been available for it for a long time.

It's my understanding that the Graphite 600T case reached its end of life many years ago. Spare parts haven't been available for it for a long time.

Understood... It's a 7yrs computer case! And TBH, being and electronics person, I know that all that's needed is that D882 transistor for that particular fan... It's 0.50€ fix, except for that it's hard to find... Actually time consuming, as I found it on eBay and it'll take 7-8 weeks to come from China...