Corsair Community

RGB Profiles: Marvel Universe (12 Profiles)

krazykid

really great! Quick question for you @krazykid....The Subtle is Beautiful 3.0 profile, for some reason, even thought it says it supports all devices, only the keyboard works with the profile upon importing it. You other new ones (like these Marvel ones), work perfectly. Any ideas why? Thank you for all your hard work and great profiles! Edited by CivilizedAge

really great! Quick question for you @krazykid....The Subtle is Beautiful 3.0 profile, for some reason, even thought it says it supports all devices, only the keyboard works with the profile upon importing it. You other new ones (like these Marvel ones), work perfectly. Any ideas why? Thank you for all your hard work and great profiles!

Well thats strange, because when i imported the profile just now. It works across all my devices which are also listen on the site. What devices is it not working for?

Well thats strange, because when i imported the profile just now. It works across all my devices which are also listen on the site. What devices is it not working for?

So odd! I don't know what to do. I've re-installed iCUE, re-started the Corsair service and other troubleshooting things. I don't know why that profile is messed up. I have a H115i Platinum, 5x ML RGB Fans, 3x RGB LED Strips, 2x Vengeance Pro RGB Ram modules, and a K70 Lux Keyboard.

Ironically this is my favorite profile and I can't get it to import all the right lighting for some reason, other than to the keyboard :(

• 2 weeks later...
So odd! I don't know what to do. I've re-installed iCUE, re-started the Corsair service and other troubleshooting things. I don't know why that profile is messed up. I have a H115i Platinum, 5x ML RGB Fans, 3x RGB LED Strips, 2x Vengeance Pro RGB Ram modules, and a K70 Lux Keyboard.

Ironically this is my favorite profile and I can't get it to import all the right lighting for some reason, other than to the keyboard :(

Could you try it again? I think i found the issue.

Could you try it again? I think i found the issue.

That seems to have fixed it, yes, although, with the ML Fans, there doesn't appear to be colors on the fans, just a blue gradient, but that might be the profile you created for it. :) Also it does not create lighting for the Vengeance Pro memory or H115i Platinum AIO, but I can add that separately. Thanks!!

That seems to have fixed it, yes, although, with the ML Fans, there doesn't appear to be colors on the fans, just a blue gradient, but that might be the profile you created for it. :) Also it does not create lighting for the Vengeance Pro memory or H115i Platinum AIO, but I can add that separately. Thanks!!

Enable full software control on the ram.