Corsair Community

iCue sees LNP but wont change lights

Reeanos

I have just installed 6xLL130's into a Corsair Crystal 570X case using the hub that came with the case. The fans all worked, but iCue did not see the Lighting Node Pro and lights did not come on.

I then swapped out the case's 6 port hub with the one that came in the pack of 3 x LL130s to some success. The lights are all now on and iCue detects the LNP, but it is unable to change the lights as they seem to be stuck. The front three lights are all red, the two on top are red and have one green LED on while the fan on the back alternates red and green lights all around with one stuck on blue. Why so random? I have yet to be able to get this functioning as it should.

Any help would be great, thanks.

So I unplugged all of the fans, and then one at a time, tried ports 1 through 6 on the hub. The fans all gave the same result on all of the ports. Completely orange with one green led on each. I then removed the hub and tried the one that came with the case, but none of them had lights on.

Reverted to the hub that came with my second set of fans.Tried both channels on the LNP.

Archived