Corsair Community

Let's create an awesome RGB Profile together - Krazy Event

EDIT - THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY STARTED, I WILL MAKE ANOTHER POST ABOUT THE RESULTS

I would like to do a special event where we work on a profile together. Here's how it will work: Those of you who are interested should PM me on Discord and i will give you access to the 'Special Event' channel where we can work on this as a group effort, we will pick a theme that is not related to a game, like a color for example. We will take turns adding one or two effects to the profile but making sure we leave room for the next person to do something. After we decide that the profile is complete i will make a video and put everyone's name in the video, as well as give you a special role on Discord. I'll make sure the profile supports all other devices since i own all of them. PM me if you are interested in doing this, it could take a few days before we start doing something as i would like to decide in the special event chat who gets to go first and so on. I don't want any trolls and only people who are serious about this and think they can contribute to a fun event, or you will be kicked out. Thanks and i hope to see some people are interested!

LINK TO DISCORD: https://discord.gg/2HJ5UsW

PM Krazykid to essentially sign up for this event.

Archived