Corsair Community

Gaming Headset With CUE doesn't work...?

Kokos

After a functional use of headphones , I installed the software corsair UTILITY ENGINE ... I updated the firmware of headphones .. and I stopped working ... Windows Update try to find drivers but can not ... what I have to do?

Anyone have Driver?

Headset is VOID WIRELESS 129€

What is exactly not working?

After a firmware update, CUE and Windows does not detect the headset? Is the headset listed in Device Manager? Have you tried a different USB port?

What happens when you turn the headset on? Do any of the InfoMic LEDs flash?

Is the dongle LED flashing?

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue here. CUE seems to just not be able to detect my headset (also a wireless VOID), and no matter what USB port I plug it into or how many times I uninstall and reinstall CUE, I just can't get it to work. I'm frustrated, tired, and I seriously wish I just got a pair of speakers instead of this expensive, unresponsive product the continues to amaze me with its inability to withstand even the shortest firmware update.

I can't even find out how to make a new post on this forum and I have to necro this thread in the hopes the issue might be resolved eventually.

Oh, also, specs. Windows 10 OS, ASRock H97M Anniversary motherboard, GTX 970 GPU, and Intel i7 core. Strong computer, garbage OS. But as far as I can tell, this issue doesn't seem to be affected by my hardware.

• 2 years later...

What specifically does windows have to do with it?

I am asking respectfully as one who has been actively monitoring all windows updates as I am sick of having win 10 telemetry files and stealth update files under the guise of security downloaded to my rig.

Archived