Corsair Community

Corsair Link Fan Curve Issue

Atashi

try grouping your fans with the hydro water temp

also its recommended to use the system page instead of groups when setting up curves

having 8.1 os may prevent this tho as it isnt yet officially supported

you dont mention your hydro but it looks as tho your hydro cant handle your OC according to your temps

try grouping your fans with the hydro water temp

also its recommended to use the system page instead of groups when setting up curves

having 8.1 os may prevent this tho as it isnt yet officially supported

Tried it on the systems page, same issue. Problem is probably with windows 8.1

The hydro is fine, blame adaptive mode for the crazy voltage jumps.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having issues here aswell. First of all, my fan curve option doesn't work with the 2500K avg temp and the Radeon HD 6900 Core temp, but it responds to the activity on the processor, just like OP here.

My issue though, is that there is no H100i temp. I've had this problem since I got the unit and even after I got the CL Cooling/Lighting kit and replaced the USB cable on the H100i for the digital cable on the Commander unit, nothing changed. I've had a long talk with Corsair support, but nothing has worked. I'm not too keen on requesting an RMA as everything else works.

The new beta doesn't work for me, so I'm running 2.4.5110.

Corsair Commander 2 has firmware 2.0.6

Corsair H100i has firmware 1.0.7

Corsair Cooling Node has firmware 1.2.11

However, the temp has never been there, not with older firmware or anything.

The fan curve responds to activity as I've said, so it seems that it's working. This is just too wierd for me.

This is the way I initially set it up too, only to find out that the fan profiles are linked with the H100i temperature, not the CPU temperature. So you want to ramp up within a temperature range of about 28-38 degrees Celsius.

Takes a little trial and error to find the sweet spot for each system I guess...

Archived