Corsair Community

Force 3 120GB RAID 0 VERY POOR PERFORMANCE!!!

agulerer

Yesterday, I setup raid on AMD SB950 and my max read is 630 MB/S and max write is 570 MB/S. I tried everything to solve the problem but I could not find any solution. I updated firmware to 1.3 but it does not solve the problem. So what is the solution? I have the latest AMD Chipset with 6 X 6 GB port, and I have great ssds but I have poor performance. How can I solve that problem. I need urgent help.

Please don't bump a post within 24 hours. The forum is not a chat room or monitored every minute of every day.

You might want to start out by detailing your definition of "poor performance". Use ATTO and post a screenshot of JUST the ATTO results (not the whole desktop or anythin).

I cannot take screenshot because I deleted raid and I will reset again. But as I said on Raid 0 my max read is 630 MB/S and max write is 570 MB/S.It should be nearly 1070 read and 1010 write. I tried everything to solve the problem but I could not find any solution. So what can be the solution? Maybe the problem is about AMD SB950?

Archived