Corsair Community

Corsair Force GT SSD Problem!

nanetorg

Hi everyone!

My Rig:

Case: Silverstone TJ08-E

Processor: AMD A8-3850 2.9

Mobo: Asus FM1A75-M PRO

Memory: Corsair 2x4GB cas7 (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C7)

SSD: Corsair 120GB Force GT

Power Supply: Corsair AX750

CPU Cooler: Corsair H40

ODD: Samsung DVD/RW

From beginning of using this system i have a problem with SSD.

Sometimes my SSD is switching off by it self. I have no idea what is the issue.

I am running with the latest software, Windows 7 Ultimate with latest updates.

The only one option to work again is to switch power and switch it again. When i do restart, doest not work, my BIOS does not see the drive!!!

I have installed free software called Acronis Drive Monitor.

It show me some errors with SSD like "Disk temperature is above the alert level".

What can be wrong with my SSD? My temps are all good! The SSD is cold when I touch it!

Hi,

SSD temps always has wrong temp alerts please ignore always... Also are you sure the problem is with SSD and not Graphics card...

If yes then Check for following options:

1.> See for loose connection SATA cable and power cable... Try replacing if you have one as spare...(mostly this is issue with new systems)... try swapping ports too...

2.> Check for latest Bios update...

3.> See if your bios have some setting to monitor Drive temps if yes turn off since it could shut down due to false alerts... Or else go for RMA... That all help i can provide you from my part... Hope it resolves the issue...

Regards!

Hi,

SSD temps always has wrong temp alerts please ignore always... Also are you sure the problem is with SSD and not Graphics card...

If yes then Check for following options:

1.> See for loose connection SATA cable and power cable... Try replacing if you have one as spare...(mostly this is issue with new systems)... try swapping ports too...

2.> Check for latest Bios update...

3.> See if your bios have some setting to monitor Drive temps if yes turn off since it could shut down due to false alerts... Or else go for RMA... That all help i can provide you from my part... Hope it resolves the issue...

Regards!

Thank you for advaice.

I don't have any graphic atm, I am using on board Radeon 6000.

I am going to replace power cable, check BIOS update and check

some settings about temps.

I'll run my system all day with above settings and will post

update this evening.

Archived