Corsair Community

Any new AIO in the next future from Corsair?

Baio

I’m gonna buy a 360mm AIO in the next future, is there any new model that Corsair is planning to release?

Some say that with new AMD CPUs series 3xxx the “round” AIOs do not cool perfectly as “square” ones do due to the different element’s layout under the heat sink.

Baio

Corsair doesn't comment on unreleased products. Like ... ever.

Even when it's already been leaked (and no new coolers have been leaked.)

Finally, I'm not sure where you are seeing that statement. The AMD mainstream processors (as in, the Ryzen series) are completely covered by the AIO. ThreadRipper isn't quite covered but they still do a respectable job even with that beast of a processor.

Corsair doesn't comment on unreleased products. Like ... ever.

Even when it's already been leaked (and no new coolers have been leaked.)

Finally, I'm not sure where you are seeing that statement. The AMD mainstream processors (as in, the Ryzen series) are completely covered by the AIO. ThreadRipper isn't quite covered but they still do a respectable job even with that beast of a processor.

It's something you read sometimes around forums... many users state they lowered the T CPU by rotating the AIO block, as components above the heatsink are not simmetrical disposed and the direction the liquid flows would affect the cooling capacity.

It seems that AIO with squared waterblocks fit better than rounded ones.

Baio

It's something you read sometimes around forums... many users state they lowered the T CPU by rotating the AIO block, as components above the heatsink are not simmetrical disposed and the direction the liquid flows would affect the cooling capacity.

It seems that AIO with squared waterblocks fit better than rounded ones.

Baio

Don't know if this helps but I have a Corsair Hydro H100i Pro cooling 3800x and it works quite well (I would say excellent even) with fans on quiet mode and the pump on balanced.

Edited by A Computer Guy

When you rotate the block 90 degree you are turning the jet plate and fins 90 deg as well. This is sometimes referred to as ‘goofy’ in CPU block testing. There is an article at EK that specifically mentions the 3000 series and although it relates to custom blocks, the same principle applies.

When you rotate the block 90 degree you are turning the jet plate and fins 90 deg as well. This is sometimes referred to as ‘goofy’ in CPU block testing. There is an article at EK that specifically mentions the 3000 series and although it relates to custom blocks, the same principle applies.

Ok, got it.

Thanks.

Baio