Corsair Community

Sniper47

Hello all,

I am buying a new keyboard and have some questions about K95 Platinum.

I know,that I want it with Cherry MX brown switches. The problem I have is the keys layout. i am used to ISO EU (Big Enter key and short left SHIFT. That means UK keyboard. The problem is the TIDLE~ key. On UK keyboard its located next to big Enter. I want it on top left above TAB and under ESC keys. I saw picture with the layout/loacalization I want. Can someone confirm, that model CH-9127012-EU is the keyboard with parameters I want - Big ENTER and TIDLE key on top left corner?

THX

If you purchase a EU layout for K95 Platinum, it will have the layout in the attachment section. I believe this is what you were requesting, but let me know if you have any other questions.

Thats the one Im looking for. Now the problem is,where in Slovak Republic can I buy it? As in all shops,its out of stock!

• 1 year later...
If you purchase a EU layout for K95 Platinum, it will have the layout in the attachment section. I believe this is what you were requesting, but let me know if you have any other questions.

I've got the possibility to buy one with the exact serial number, but the photos on the seller's site show that it has the UK layout (weird placement of #, @ and the "pound key"). I've confirmed with the seller that it is indeed the UK layout on the keyboard itself.

Seeing as it is clearily mis-labelled and in my country (Poland) there seems to be only the US-ANSI and UK-ISO layouts available for the K95 RGB Platinum (note - the ISO-EU seems to be available on some of the other/older models, like Strafe Mk2, K70 Mk2, K68 etc.) - would it be possible to RMA the keyboard directly to Corsair, and ask for a replacement for the K95 Platinum with the correct, ISO-EU layout (as shown in the picture provided by you)?

• 1 year later...
would it be possible to RMA the keyboard directly to Corsair, and ask for a replacement for the K95 Platinum with the correct, ISO-EU layout (as shown in the picture provided by you)?

waiting for an answer