Corsair Community

One Pro Ti boot NVME SSD 'expected failure'

oldgravy

Hello: I purchased the One Pro Ti here in the UK from Amazon in mid-February. Everything had been great but the system was very clunky this morning (particularly slow to resolve web pages) and usual restarts/updates didn't help so I ran the One's PC Doctor diagnostics and it returned a critical error for the boot NVME SSD (Samsung MZVLW512HMJP). The error code is 'WSD09-0GA' and message: 'The SMART status information indicates that the drive may fail soon'.

I've raised a ticket with support but wondered if anyone else had encountered this problem? Seems unusual to experience such an issue so early in the life of the unit?

Great shame because I was very happy with the One up to this point.

• Corsair Employee
Hello: I purchased the One Pro Ti here in the UK from Amazon in mid-February. Everything had been great but the system was very clunky this morning (particularly slow to resolve web pages) and usual restarts/updates didn't help so I ran the One's PC Doctor diagnostics and it returned a critical error for the boot NVME SSD (Samsung MZVLW512HMJP). The error code is 'WSD09-0GA' and message: 'The SMART status information indicates that the drive may fail soon'.

I've raised a ticket with support but wondered if anyone else had encountered this problem? Seems unusual to experience such an issue so early in the life of the unit?

Great shame because I was very happy with the One up to this point.

This is pretty unusual. Our customer support team should be able to help.

Archived