Corsair Community

Vengeance Pro RGB and iCUE

log1c76

Oh yeah, I didn't even need it so it's my most frivolous purchase for my PC yet, I wish it were perfect.

Other oddities include still lighting up when pc is in sleep, not changing with the Far Cry theme in-game and not posting the advertised 3600mhz speed.

For the latter, my MSI Z170 m7 could be to blame, I have it running at 3200 Mhz with cl 14-14-14-34 timings as it stands. It can go as fast at 3466 Mhz but the timings are too loose for my liking.

Keep in mind the RAM is pretty new and so is iCUE. I am betting that this is another thing they have on their todo list. iCUE official release was done for Computex and the RAM. It is good you have brought this to light, if they didn't have it reported.

I cant understand why rgb vengeance ram (non pro) only has 4 effects, this cant be a hardware limitation surely, its been on the market for years now and they still havent upgraded the ram lighting.

Yes, it is exactly that and the age of the tech is the relevant factor. However, these guys are obviously taking about the newly released version.

Another question, is there a way to get the Vengeance RGB Pro as a demo device in iCUE so I can play around with the lighting before buying? I only get the H115i, AX1500i and the Commander pro as a demo device:

attachment.php?attachmentid=33637&stc=1&d=1530890090

devices.PNG.effad17e3f79ae814eb052324e30cd3f.PNG

Another question, is there a way to get the Vengeance RGB Pro as a demo device in iCUE so I can play around with the lighting before buying? I only get the H115i, AX1500i and the Commander pro as a demo device:

attachment.php?attachmentid=33637&stc=1&d=1530890090

This would be a good idea, it would give people a chance to see how it works.

Archived