Corsair Community

Problems with Corsair H115i RGB Platinum

Violett

Hello guys ! Right now, I have another problem with the radiator of the AIO cooler - Corsair H115 i RGB Platinum.

After I putted the fans on the radiator, the screws work to screw easily with the fingers, but stop at one moment, far away from the point when the head of the screw touch the radiator, with a considerable distance, like in the pictures.

I do not know what to do, because I am affraid if I continue to screw, somehow the fins of the radiator will be dammaged. I observed closely that the screws going down thru the radiator in such a tube, normally the tube must be opened, not blocked, but my tubes seems to be blocked by something wich I don’t know what is.

I saw all the tutorials on Youtube, and in most clips, the screwing is easy, from the start to the finish point, and in others, the screwing is easy until one point, and then is done with some force to the end.

In the first picture, you can see the point of the screw after is necessary to apply force to screw. I think the screw is correctly introduced in its hole (perpendicular).

Edited by Violett

It's fine; no liquid flows through those fins. Bending a couple of them won't hurt anything. The liquid flows through the larger, straight channels.

Also - tip: please reduce the size/resolution of images before you post them.