Corsair Community

H115i RGB Platinum | My pump failed ?

Salazav

Hi, i have received this AIO yesterday and i tried to setup it. The fan speed is alright, everything shine but my CPU is arround 70°C in idle according to the BIOS and the software "Core Temp". I don't know why but i suspect it's the pump because :

- The radiator is cold, tubing too.

- I don't feel any vibration when i touched the waterblock and it's really quiet.

- The back of the motherboard where the CPU is located is really hot.

So i tried :

- Changing the thermal paste.

- The waterblock and the CPU are in contact.

- Switch the SATA connector with another who worked before.

- Install Icue and Link, they reconize the fan but not the pump.

I don't know what I can do now. Help me please.

First, uninstall Link. You don't need it for the Platinum coolers. In fact, I don't think it'll even recognize them.

Second, do you have the USB connected? And what do you mean that it recognizes the fans and not the pump? The fans are connected to the pump ...

Sorry for the delay,

i've connected the USB on the waterblock and on the USB2.0 on my motherboard's front panel. And about the fans, one is connected on my motherboard and one on the pump. And about the fans speed and the pump this is what i means :

WBb420f.png

I see many screenshots of Link where people have a "category" for the AIO like i have "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080" or "ASUSTeK COMP...HAIR VI HERO". But I don't have it (maybe it will never appear like you said before).

This is what I done since my last post:

- Unistall and Install Icue a lot of time.

- Corsair USBXp Driver is missing in my Device Manager (Even if i show hidden devices).

- "that Fast Start is disabled and XHCI Handoff is enabled" do nothing.

I don't know what I can do anymore

Edited by Salazav

Try to connect your cooler to an USB 3.x port at the I/O shield and see if that helps.

Thank for your reply, but i don't have any USB cable on my AIO, the only wire is the one who i connect in micro-usb on the waterblock and i plug the other part on the USB 2.0 connector on my MB.

Thank for your reply, but i don't have any USB cable on my AIO, the only wire is the one who i connect in micro-usb on the waterblock and i plug the other part on the USB 2.0 connector on my MB.

That is a USB cable, although an internal one. The suggestion above it is to use a different micro-usb to standard USB-A connector that you can plug in at the back of the motherboard with your keyboard/mouse etc. Sometimes there are motherboard related issues with the internal ports. Often you have one of these lying around anyway. Old PS4/Xbox controller cables, Android phones, etc. may all have a micro to USB-A type plug. If not, they usually sell for a nominal amount at any local electronics store.