Corsair Community

K55 problems while gaming

raiod

Hi all, I just bought a k55 today and Im having this annoying issue when I start any game, the macro key starts to blink with no reason at all and random keys get pressed like the keyboard its going crazy. I have installed the latest version of the CUE and I updated the firmware to the latest version as well... tried different usbs etc... and the problem persists, I really dont know what to do, please some help! :(:

Thanks for the reply. The problem was present before installing CUE so it dont change anything. Now Im testing it in another computer with windows 8.1 without installing CUE and it works fine so idk... It might be a win 10 issue?

Edit: I connected it back to my pc and its getting worse, now its doing it on windows too, I had to connect my old keyboard to write this post because the k55 its going crazy pressing random keys while I type!

H70i, I h7ave a s0im0ilar problem and you may h7ave not0iced th7at 0it adds th7ese part0icular numbers wh70ile I type th7ree keys: wh7en I type "h" it adds 7 right next to it, when I type "g" 0it adds a 4 next to 0it and wh7en 0i type "i" 0it adds a 0 0in front of 0it. Th0is 0is really annoy0ing4 and I couldn't f0ind any solut0ion to 0it. Could 0i h7ave press some wrong4 buttons someh7ow? Please help...

My keyboard 0is Corsa0ir K55

p.s. I cant even wr0ite Corsa0ir...

H70i, I h7ave a s0im0ilar problem and you may h7ave not0iced th7at 0it adds th7ese part0icular numbers wh70ile I type th7ree keys: wh7en I type "h" it adds 7 right next to it, when I type "g" 0it adds a 4 next to 0it and wh7en 0i type "i" 0it adds a 0 0in front of 0it. Th0is 0is really annoy0ing4 and I couldn't f0ind any solut0ion to 0it. Could 0i h7ave press some wrong4 buttons someh7ow? Please help...

My keyboard 0is Corsa0ir K55

p.s. I cant even wr0ite Corsa0ir...

I found that you can do a soft reset to the keyboard, it says this:

Performing a soft-reset:

Unplug the keyboard

With the keyboard unplugged, hold down the ESC key.

While holding down the ESC key, plug the keyboard back into the computer.

After about 5 seconds, release the ESC key.

If done correctly, your keyboard's lighting will flash.

Im doing that exact same thing but my lights never flash... like this keyboard its pure garbage...

Dont know stygian, something really odd its going on with the drivers/firmware or something like that. I sent a Support Ticket but they never responded to me... 10/10 would buy corsair garbage again...

The K55 is actually a little different than our other keyboards for the soft reset. You will need to hold FN + F4 to soft reset the device.

Thats in the manual, already did and didnt change a thing...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived