Corsair Community

LL 120mm Fans not working right?

krispy

I have had these fans in my build for about 3 month but the last month or 2 they have not be working properly. I have 4 of them top one is fan #1 and the 3 in the front of my case is 2,3,4 as they go down to the bottom of the case. fan #1 works great! but fan #2 seens to have only one led lit on the insider leds and fans 3 and 4 just dont work at all. I have tried rearranging them order wise and when i take fan number 2 and put it on 3 it does the same one led lit thing on fan 3 but when i do fan number one on fan 3 it lights up fine and now fan number 1 is not lit? is it my fan rgb hub? i have the fan rgb hub and the commander pro, the fans run fine just the leds dont work right. I have updated the commander pro and have tried different colors of leds but nothing works for fans 2,3,4. One thing i should add is all of them will start up fine but once i am on my computer for a couple hours it will start messing up. but lately they have been messed up as soon as i start my computer.

Same issue here and my RGB strips flicker as well.

I've opened two tickets with Corsair, each one was open for over two months with as many as 17 E-Mails back and forth. That's four months of back and forth. We tried everything from uninstalling software, and using a third party program to uninstall further, to changing the order of the fan connections.

Each ticket ended with a replacement part and this still didn't fix the problem.

• CORSAIR RGB Fan LED Hub (CO-8950020)
  • Commander PRO (CL-9011110-WW)

My hunch at this point is that there is some sort of software issue present.

I would encourage you to at least open a ticket so that they can see all of the issues people are having. If they start using this iCue software in Origin PCs, it's going to cause some rough customer service issues. Especially considering those customers aren't nearly as tech savvy as the DYI crowd.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Same issue here and my RGB strips flicker as well.

I've opened two tickets with Corsair, each one was open for over two months with as many as 17 E-Mails back and forth. That's four months of back and forth. We tried everything from uninstalling software, and using a third party program to uninstall further, to changing the order of the fan connections.

Each ticket ended with a replacement part and this still didn't fix the problem.

• CORSAIR RGB Fan LED Hub (CO-8950020)
  • Commander PRO (CL-9011110-WW)

My hunch at this point is that there is some sort of software issue present.

I would encourage you to at least open a ticket so that they can see all of the issues people are having. If they start using this iCue software in Origin PCs, it's going to cause some rough customer service issues. Especially considering those customers aren't nearly as tech savvy as the DYI crowd.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

going to open a ticket, hopefully they can get icue to work properly. My Led stips seem to work great for me just my fans that dont wanna work right