Corsair Community

H150i Pro RGB XT not recognised in iCue, but is working

TriixstaR

I am having the exact same problem with mine. Im on my 2nd AIO, wasnt sure what it was at first. waiting on corsair to respond to my trouble ticket. Thinking i will just RMA this one also and take my business somewhere else.

• 2 months later...
Hey,

I had a similar problem with my H100i, I can't remember if iCue was recognizing it but the pump was working fine, fans fine, just no RGB. I found out that the problem was a sata power extension, apparently the extension cable was a wire short and that wire was needed for the RGB to work. It might not be an extension problem (if you don't use one) because I seem to recall someone in another forum saying that their power supply was modular and when they swapped to a different cable with that extra wire in it, their RGB worked. Weird that their power supply came with two different types of sata power leads but there we go. Worth looking at if everything else has failed.

Dude!!! Thanks a freaking million man!! I just upgraded from the H150 to the H150 Pro XT and couldnt get the RGB to work...was using a SATA extension, that worked fine on my normal H150. Plugged into PSU sata and boom! All is fine!!! Thank you for saving me from an unnecessary RMA!!!