Corsair Community

Wireless connectivity wont work

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue. Have you perhaps found a solution?

USB mode works flawlessly. However iCue cannot see the dongle (under settings, the "Dongle Firmware v." line shows a "?").

I cannot update the k57's firmware as iCue says: "Plug in the USB wireless receiver to start the update".

I've tried plugging the receiver into other ports to no avail. Im running the latest iCue software, and I've updated Windows.

Is there a particular driver that i should try to remove and reinstall in device manager?

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
I am having the same issue. Have you perhaps found a solution?

USB mode works flawlessly. However iCue cannot see the dongle (under settings, the "Dongle Firmware v." line shows a "?").

I cannot update the k57's firmware as iCue says: "Plug in the USB wireless receiver to start the update".

I've tried plugging the receiver into other ports to no avail. Im running the latest iCue software, and I've updated Windows.

Is there a particular driver that i should try to remove and reinstall in device manager?

Have the same K57 and dongle problem :(

• 1 month later...
Have the same K57 and dongle problem :(

Did someone managed to fixed this issue, I am unable to connect anymore to any other connection than USB cable.

I've tried all the reset options I've found online!

Contacted Support for help still no answer, did you guys replaced the keyboard?

• 3 months later...
What does the dongle and keyboard firmware version show in iCUE? Since you have reached out to support, can you PM me your ticket number so I can check with the Technical Support team to see what the status is for your ticket?

Hello Nick,

I am having this exact issue as the original poster. I have submitted a ticket with the Corsair Support System and I have a ScreenShot of the iCUE Software interface not registering a plugged in USB dongle.

I have attempted the following in trying to troubleshoot the issue myself:

• Un-Installing and Re-Installing the Corsair iCUE Software
  • Un-Installing all HID Compliant Keyboard Drivers and Rebooting Windows 10
  • Ensuring Firmware Version is Up-To-Date and even forcing Re-Installation of Up-To-Date Firmware
  • Tried every USB2.0 and USB3.0 port in my PC and in an old Laptop, issue persists.

All of my troubleshooting combined with my knowledge seems to lead toward the USB Dongle some how being dead?

Below is the ScreenShot of my iCUE Software:

lXMWxp.png

I will PM you my own Support Ticket #.

Thank you in Advance!

-Judor

• 9 months later...
On 11/23/2020 at 6:07 PM, Corsair Nick said:

What does the dongle and keyboard firmware version show in iCUE? Since you have reached out to support, can you PM me your ticket number so I can check with the Technical Support team to see what the status is for your ticket?

Hello Nick. I am having the exact same problem as Judor. Did you ever figure out the problem?

• Corsair Employee
On 11/23/2020 at 6:07 PM, Corsair Nick said:

Hello Nick. I am having the exact same problem as Judor. Did you ever figure out the problem?

Hi gidjuatempo, if there is no firmware showing for the keyboard and dongle, you will need to try to perform a manual firmware update.  I've created a support ticket from your post so that the support team can provide you with the files and instructions.  Look for an update through the support site to your ticket.