Corsair Community

K70 cherry red problem

alimahmoudy.

Hello,

I’ve owned the Corsair K70 cherry red keyboard not for a long time but today the lights started flashing and turning on and off and the ctrl key keeps getting pressed without me touching the keyboard. I tried resetting the firmware and installing a new one through the new Icue and tried turning it off and on but nothing seems to work. Can you help please ?

For those of you with issues relating to the "new" iCUE software: Delete all profiles/macros etc. that were created. Make sure your BIOS is switched to 1 (default) if your keyboard comes equip. Uninstall the software(iCUE), Go to Device Manager uninstall your Keyboard. SHUT DOWN Do Not Restart computer shut down completely, unplug keyboard's and mouse's USB from PC while its shut down. When you Fire back up the PC, immediately insert USB's back.

Download and use the Original CUE (Corsair Utility Engine) software. Make sure CUE isn't starting with windows, you can uncheck that in the software's settings. This would work with all keyboards/mouse etc.. Make sure you check for updates and firmware update, you can locate everything in the Corsair Utility Engine software.