Corsair Community

How to turn off the virtuosos?

Quickusername

When I don't want to use them how do I turn them off? It's really annoying at night when I go to sleep just having that blinking red light going off all the time. Please tell me how to turn off the headset

just put it from wireless into usb mode, usb is then turned off mode without a cable attached.

• Corsair Employee
Amazing solutions :/

C´mon CORSAIR, implement a funktion to disable that blinking!

That is a USB related issue solely. If the USB port the wireless receiver is plugged into has active power going to it the receiver will be on. The light is to let you know it is on. If the blinking light is something that bothers you the solution may be to unplug the receiver from the USB port when not in use, or move it to a different USB port where the blinking isn't noticeable.

That is a USB related issue solely. If the USB port the wireless receiver is plugged into has active power going to it the receiver will be on. The light is to let you know it is on. If the blinking light is something that bothers you the solution may be to unplug the receiver from the USB port when not in use, or move it to a different USB port where the blinking isn't noticeable.

Wouldn't be possible to configure it in a way that might be more meaningful, such as:

- ON: Wireless Headset on and connected

- OFF: Wireless Headset disconnected or off

- Flashing: Pairing mode, such as when initiated via iCUE.

PS: When "ON", it would be cool if we could also alter it's color like we can on the other devices, like the logo on the ST100, or the keyboards.

EDIT: Added color option request on ON state

Edited by TheMaskedShadow