Krazykid Completed Requests (201-250)

THIS IS PAGE 5 OF THE COMPLETED REQUESTS

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

FOLLOW ME ON DISCORD: https://discord.gg/2HJ5UsW

MAKE REQUESTS HERE: https://alex.krastev.org/requests

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request #201 (5 dollar donation): "I was wondering if you could do a seahawks themed light show with A seahawks twirling or seahawks the word scrolling across. I like the neon green grey and blue combo. Thanks so much. I have a strafe rgb. thanks so much and have a great day."

Seahawks for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request #202 (5 dollar donation): "I'd like to see if possible the name of my wife scrolling on the keyboard in a acquamarine colour, from right to left, in a fashion similar to the duckling profile made by crazykid. My wife name: Sabrina"

Sabrina for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #203: "Hi, could you make a Halloweeny RGB Profile?"

Halloween for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #204 (1 dollar donation): "Can you make me a disco theme that looks like something you would see in a club. I am planning to use it on a k70, st100, void rgb and and a m65 pro"

Disco for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

Request #205 (17.80 dollar donation): "I'd like a theme that reminds of the series metro 2033 and metro last light. The main colour is red various degrees from very light to dark red, and dark acid green that reminds of radiations. The logo of the game "METRO" scrolling from right to left, the letters very close from each other. Since its an fps id like some kind of highlight on the wasd keys, and also on the main keys i use, which is tab, M, C, R and Y. If possible with ripples like lightining activating when i press those keys. The rest of the lights should be with a pulsating, electro effect, like malfunctioning neon lights:) I also have the glaive rgb mouse and the polaris mm800 rgb mouse math so id like the mouse and the mat to be in sync with colors with the keyboard:)"

Metro 2033 for CUE 2

[ame]

[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived