Corsair Community

Is h115i right?

deadlyred

Hi,

just a simple question.

its almost 1 year that h115i is installed like in the photo, but recently i'm asking myself if is the case to rotate the pump, i have installed so because the cables fit better with the radiator in that position.

If i install pump with the logo horizontal, it dont fit in the space between ram and i think i have to rotate the radiator too.

My question is:

is the pump gonna be damanged or can I leave everything as it is now?

in all this time never had a problem of temp or other.

sorry bad english =)

Immagine.thumb.jpg.157a0f52de32e01a74acc632c0373448.jpg

Pump and hose orientation should not matter. It’s possible you might be more prone to air bubbles in that position but they are not a common problem in sealed AIO coolers. Tilting the case usually solves it and it typically only happens after moving the case or cooler.

so ... I have nothing to worry about?

as i know if i have to worry about air bubbles.

NB: the case isn't moved, perhaps only a few inches horizontal on the table.

but if I have to clean with compressed air, I just have to move it gently or ...?

It's not that sensitive. It usually requires removing the AIO from the case, flipping it around, doing whatever, and then when you put it back in it gurgles... most often just for 30 seconds and then it's over. Sliding your case around doesn't matter. You have to alter the entire orientation. Even then, air bubbles are not a critical issue, can be resolved, and usually are just a minor annoyance rather than a performance issue.