Corsair Community

Actions Broken

bertie123

Hey guys i have a K70 RGB and Scimitar RGB and with Cue 2.15.83 my "actions" don't work anymore for example i have G1-7 as numpad 1-7 and G8/9 setup as back / forward for browser's then G10 to 12 as media keys yet none of them work

So i figured i'd test it for my K70 setting spacebar to skip media and that isnt working either.

Everything about this was working perfectly in the release before this one downgraded back to 2.14.67 to test and worked fine again.

ok so to further update this sometimes when i turn my pc on none of the bindings i setup for 1-12 on the side of my mouse want to work but i can shut it down and start it up again later in the day and its fine so really not sure what the issue is i know its not the mouse because the same issue happens with actions on my keyboard if i bind some

Seems im not the only person with this issue

ok so to further update this sometimes when i turn my pc on none of the bindings i setup for 1-12 on the side of my mouse want to work but i can shut it down and start it up again later in the day and its fine so really not sure what the issue is i know its not the mouse because the same issue happens with actions on my keyboard if i bind some

Seems im not the only person with this issue

Are the actions for 1-12 defined in all defined profiles, including at least 1 hardware profile?

• Corsair Employee
This sounds like a driver related issue. When the mouse doesn't work, check to see if the virtual input driver is activated. Its odd that it wouldn't work in 2.15 but not 2.14. We changed something in the audio driver but not the input driver.

Hey there, similar problem here with K95 RGB + lates cue where like 1 from 3 boots I have not working G keys where I have stored keystrokes or macros, app launch keys are ok, when I change the action from keystroke to some app launch it works. Most of the time restart will solve the issue.

In the logs I found:

2017-07-26T21:27:30 I cue.session: Locked changed to false

2017-07-26T21:27:30 I cue.session.win: Will notify 'connected changed to' with delay

2017-07-26T21:27:30 I cue.session: Local changed to true

2017-07-26T21:27:31 I cue.session: Connected changed to true

2017-07-26T21:27:32 C cue.action.macro.win: Writing failed

2017-07-26T21:27:32 C cue.action.macro.win: Driver write failed.

After reinstal (repair) its working so far.

Hey there, similar problem here with K95 RGB + lates cue where like 1 from 3 boots I have not working G keys where I have stored keystrokes or macros, app launch keys are ok, when I change the action from keystroke to some app launch it works. Most of the time restart will solve the issue.

In the logs I found:

After reinstal (repair) its working so far.

Using DebugView, I noticed that every time I pressed the right mouse button on a taskbar entry, instead of seeing the expected menu, the following debug message was written:

[14380] 2017-07-28T13:31:36 C cue.action.macro.win: Driver write failed.

After I exited CUE, then the right mouse button behaved normally.

I am using 64-bit Windows 10 Enterprise Insider Preview Version 1703 (OS Build 16251.0), CUE 2.15.83, Scimitar Pro RGB Firmware v.3.01, K95 RGB Firmware v.3.02.

After I restarted CUE, the right mouse ceased to send the right mouse click again, and DebugView showed "C cue.action.macro.win: Driver write failed" every time as I press the right mouse button.

Ihave attached a ZIP version of my cuefolder; I was in the "Random Rainbow" profile when I receive the errors.

cuefolder.zip

• 4 months later...
Hey guys i have a K70 RGB and Scimitar RGB and with Cue 2.15.83 my "actions" don't work anymore for example i have G1-7 as numpad 1-7 and G8/9 setup as back / forward for browser's then G10 to 12 as media keys yet none of them work

So i figured i'd test it for my K70 setting spacebar to skip media and that isnt working either.

Everything about this was working perfectly in the release before this one downgraded back to 2.14.67 to test and worked fine again.

I had the same issue, but after restarting my PC it fixed itself, I don't mind restarting my PC as it doesn't take long to boot up but it is a little annoying

Archived