Corsair Community

(CUE2) Remap Fn + Key?

DLGroover2

I would like to remap FN + any key. Is that possible?

For example, I would like to map, say, FN + End to Media Stop, or map FN + Right to Next Track, or FN + Numpad 5 to a custom text string.

For further clarification: I sort of accomplished this in CUE1 by binding FN to switch while held to another (duplicate) profile where the keys were remapped to those functions. I see that this is still an option in CUE2, but I was wondering if there was a cleaner way of doing it now, as my old way of doing it is a bit clunky and too labor intensive to do with all of my profiles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you, Corsair James! I eagerly look forward to seeing this ability in a future version of CUE. It is really good that my K95 supports full key rollover, and it will be wonderful to be able to program keybindings based on state (e.g. CAPS Lock on or off)--this will greatly alleviate the pain of having modes removed from CUE 2.

It has come up time and again that people want to be able to program things like CTRL/G. Being able to program the keyboard for any combination of bucky bits (e.g. SHIFT, CTRL, ALT, Command, Option, Meta, Hyper, and Super) will greatly reduce the tedium of having to define entirely new profiles for every permutation.

I would program the "A" capslock state LED to show if keyboard shift state is on (either when a shift key is held or caps-lock is previously pressed), and use the M1, M2, M3 indicators to light up when Meta/Hyper/Super are in effect similarly--I hope that you consider making such indicators easy to do in a simple fashion when you enable the feature. (Of course, one could also program the color of any key on the keyboard to also reflect the state of these bucky bits.)

One of the things I loved about the old Intellimouse Explorer mice from MickeySoft and partially the older Logitech mouse software was the ability to remap one of the mouse's buttons to a double-(left)click. Is there any chance of this functionality being incorporated at some future date into CUE?

• 1 month later...
One of the things I loved about the old Intellimouse Explorer mice from MickeySoft and partially the older Logitech mouse software was the ability to remap one of the mouse's buttons to a double-(left)click. Is there any chance of this functionality being incorporated at some future date into CUE?

The ability to remap one of the mouse's buttons to a double-(left)click is available right now, in CUE 2.

attachment.php?attachmentid=28053&stc=1&d=1488604699

double-click.thumb.png.a70a77f644ea65444fe91fd934c1e392.png

Yep, saw that when the new version was announced. However...I'm getting tired of having to rebuild all my profiles because a new version breaks them. While I do like the feature, I've been without it for so long now it's no longer a need to have. It doesn't trump the high probability of the upgrade f-ing up my setup, again. :sigh!:

Archived