Corsair Community

Corsair RGB Fans recommendations

luis.alcala86

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if you all had any insights on the Corsair LL 140 OR ML140 rgb fans? I'm looking to add a little flair to my Fractal Define R6 case and I wanted to see what you guys thought was better? Both the LL and ML 140's have nice reviews and I wanted to see if anyone has used either one or the other.

Trying to continue to use the iCue to control my Ram, AIO cooler h100i v2 and possibly the fans as well. Hope to hear you guys thoughts.

I have both.

The LL fans are definitely the best looking. The ML fans are the best performing and the quietest (though the LL fans are pretty quiet). Both will likely work for you so it depends on what's more important to you and the look that you are going for.

Hey DevBiker,

I do like the the LL's. Not too worried about sound and I do like the different styles of lighting for those fans. Might be leaning a little more on those. Any good links or videos on how to install these?

My case comes with a fan control hub. It has 4 3-pin connections and 3 4-pin pwm fan connectors. Can the fans be hooked up this way or should they be hooked up to my asus prime z330-a?

Archived